Wednesday 10 August 2016

He is angry with... read here – Angry Vector Speaks Tough



Rapper, Olanrewaju Ogunmefun known as Vector has poured out his rage at critics in the industry who are scared to come at him in reality. The angry rapper stated that how can one be having beef with him, and can’t be man enough to come at him in reality to confront him. “If you have a problem with me, say it on a track, but then again don’t be scared of been in the track when you seem me, like when you see me, you better have beef”. He said “At least I have a couple of rappers form apologies at the back or call you on the phone, but then you can’t mention their names; let’s help them save their pride”. “If you have a problem on the track, you better have the problem in reality, so well when I see you, we can have a man to man, feel me!, but any upcoming person wey dey try find fame, I would you even help you retweet it”.


EmoticonEmoticon