The Real Madrid defender was originally left out of the group but has arrived as a late replacement for the injured Filipe Luis
Real Madrid defender Marcelohas been drafted into the Brazil squad after Filipe Luis was forced to withdraw through injury.
Marcelo was originally left out of coach Dunga’s 24-man squad for the Chevrolet Brasil Global Tour friendlies Costa Rica and USA next month after pulling out of the squad ahead of June’s Copa America.
It is the fourth change Dunga has been forced to make since naming his squad earlier this month.
Barcelona’s Dani Alves was first to bow out and was replaced by Monaco’s Fabinho.
Chelsea duo Oscar and Ramires then picked up injuries and were replaced by Barcelona’s Rafinha and Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho.
Five-time world champions Brazil will meet Costa Rica at the Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ, on September 5 before travelling to the Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA, for a clash with USA on September 8.
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Marcelo drafted into Brazil squad
Marcelo drafted into Brazil squad
Unknown
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
The Real Madrid defender was originally left out of the group but has arrived as a late replacement for the injured Filipe Luis Real Madrid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
The Jigawa State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), Thursday, arrested four persons, Abdullahi Rabiu, 28, Au...
-
There is a “sudden influx” of Boko Haram members in Lagos, while the sect’s cells are now present in Plateau, Gombe and Enugu states as well...
-
Police officers attached to the Isheri Osun Police Division in Lagos state have been accused of shooting at a tricycle driver Godwin Ekpo...
-
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, says Chris Okotie, head pastor of Household of God Church, is not a man of God but an anti-Christ. Ike was spe...
-
Tonto dikeh's elder bro Charles and his father Mr Dikeh remembered late Mrs Veronia Dikeh who died on 9, sept, 1987 in Rivers State....
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria’s civil service has a reputation for inefficiency, low productivity and corruption. ...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that governors, ministers and top civil servants must declare their assets Buhari said the imperative ...
-
26 year old Daniel Paul from Akwa Ibom was arrested in Benin for defiling a one and a half year old girl. According to reports, Daniel, w...
-
A 33-year-old unemployed man, John Ena has been charged with stabbing his neighbour with a bottle on her head for playing loud mus...
-
O.M.G See How This Men Were Burnt To Death In Abia A man suspected to be an armed robber was burnt to death today by some mobs...
EmoticonEmoticon