Good morning everyone, I received a mail this morning from Gt bank telling me to update my account else they will suspend it. The moment I saw it I know they are scammers, So I decided to play along to get some info and here are the things I got so far. The link they provided is not a true gt bank link. Here is the link http://werkvanthuis.org /templates/beez3/GTARGET/ but they covered it with this https://ibank.Gtbank.com /activation/update.aspx to decieve people to believe it's truly from Gt bank. What they do is collect your details and use it to make transfers from your account to their own accounts. So don't fall for such cheap scam. I also attached screen shots of the sensitive details they will be asking for.
Saturday, 8 August 2015
Pls Don't Update Your Internet Banking Details Through Mail - Crime -
Pls Don't Update Your Internet Banking Details Through Mail - Crime -
Unknown
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
Good morning everyone, I received a mail this morning from Gt bank telling me to update my account else they will suspend it. The moment I s...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
The Jigawa State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), Thursday, arrested four persons, Abdullahi Rabiu, 28, Au...
-
There is a “sudden influx” of Boko Haram members in Lagos, while the sect’s cells are now present in Plateau, Gombe and Enugu states as well...
-
Police officers attached to the Isheri Osun Police Division in Lagos state have been accused of shooting at a tricycle driver Godwin Ekpo...
-
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, says Chris Okotie, head pastor of Household of God Church, is not a man of God but an anti-Christ. Ike was spe...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria’s civil service has a reputation for inefficiency, low productivity and corruption. ...
-
Tonto dikeh's elder bro Charles and his father Mr Dikeh remembered late Mrs Veronia Dikeh who died on 9, sept, 1987 in Rivers State....
-
The Belgium goalkeeper is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being hurt in training, with Asmir Begovic set to return to the ...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that governors, ministers and top civil servants must declare their assets Buhari said the imperative ...
-
A 33-year-old unemployed man, John Ena has been charged with stabbing his neighbour with a bottle on her head for playing loud mus...
-
The Argentina international is reportedly attending the birth of his second child but could now be a doubt for Saturday's visit to th...
EmoticonEmoticon