‘Sex with him is too painful —Wife A 50-year-old trader, Muinatu Aliu, has told an Ikorodu customary court in Lagos State that she denied her husband sex because she usually felt pains anytime he made love to her .The mother of four, disclosed this while testifying in a divorce petition instituted by her husband, Awopeju Aliu, 58. Muinatu, however, pleaded with the court to save her 25-year-old marriage. “I usually have a painful sexual experience whenever I am having an intercourse with my husband. "And when I related my experience to a woman in my neighbourhood, she said my husband could be using sex enhancing drugs; so I was always denying him sex. “I usually feel so sick after sex, but I am ready to seek medical attentions so as to save my marriage from collapse. “I promise to make love to him anytime he wishes,’’ she said. However, the husband urged the court to dissolve the marriage despite his wife’s pleas, while also praying the court to award him custody of their children.“I am hypertensive and the doctor told me that I should always make love to my wife to reduce the high blood pressure; but my wife was always denying me sex.“I don’t want her anymore.I want to marry another wife,’’ Awopeju said. President of the court, Mr Olu Adebiyi, adjourned the case till September 10 for possible reconciliation. Adebiyi ruled that the couple should remain in peace till the next adjourned date.
Home
Unlabelled
‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ - Family -
Saturday, 29 August 2015
‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ - Family -
‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ - Family -
Unknown
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
‘Sex with him is too painful —Wife A 50-year-old trader, Muinatu Aliu, has told an Ikorodu customary court in Lagos State that she denied he...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria’s civil service has a reputation for inefficiency, low productivity and corruption. ...
-
Police officers attached to the Isheri Osun Police Division in Lagos state have been accused of shooting at a tricycle driver Godwin Ekpo...
-
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, says Chris Okotie, head pastor of Household of God Church, is not a man of God but an anti-Christ. Ike was spe...
-
The Jigawa State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), Thursday, arrested four persons, Abdullahi Rabiu, 28, Au...
-
The Belgium goalkeeper is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being hurt in training, with Asmir Begovic set to return to the ...
-
Tonto dikeh's elder bro Charles and his father Mr Dikeh remembered late Mrs Veronia Dikeh who died on 9, sept, 1987 in Rivers State....
-
A 33-year-old unemployed man, John Ena has been charged with stabbing his neighbour with a bottle on her head for playing loud mus...
-
The Argentina international is reportedly attending the birth of his second child but could now be a doubt for Saturday's visit to th...
-
A former Commissioner for Environment in Ondo State and trusted ally of Governor Olusegun Mimiko, Barrister Sola Ebiseni on Tuesday picked t...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that governors, ministers and top civil servants must declare their assets Buhari said the imperative ...
EmoticonEmoticon