Dbanj the handsome and rich Koko master revealed to Saturday Beats why he is still single despite been linked to several beauties. He said: “While growing up, there were some goals I set for myself and at 35; I have accomplished most of them. Sadly, I have not accomplished the primary goals. The main one is marriage. By now, I thought I would have been married. I had always thought I would have a child before the age of 30. That fantasy did not become a reality because I wanted to strengthen my brand. I wanted to be sure that I was on the right path career-wise because as a kid, you need to crawl before you can walk and eventually run. I wanted to be sure I surpass all boundaries and reach a certain stage where I can easily balance my work and family. That is the main reason why I am not married.” He however said that he is proud of his other achievements as they have surpassed his widest imaginations. He said: “Apart from marriage, one other thing I desire to have is the Grammy but that is already in the pipeline and it would be acquired soon. I didn’t know I would meet Kanye West while I was dreaming big as a child. But I dreamt that I would go places and people would hear my song all over the world. I also dreamt that Caucasians would dance to my music. I dreamt I would top music charts across the world and all that has happened. I have dreamt of performing in front of thousands of people on a global stage and I have achieved that. For all these I am grateful to God,”
Saturday, 29 August 2015
D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single - Celebrities -
D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single - Celebrities -
Unknown
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
Dbanj the handsome and rich Koko master revealed to Saturday Beats why he is still single despite been linked to several beauties. He said: ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Police officers attached to the Isheri Osun Police Division in Lagos state have been accused of shooting at a tricycle driver Godwin Ekpo...
-
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, says Chris Okotie, head pastor of Household of God Church, is not a man of God but an anti-Christ. Ike was spe...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria’s civil service has a reputation for inefficiency, low productivity and corruption. ...
-
The Jigawa State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), Thursday, arrested four persons, Abdullahi Rabiu, 28, Au...
-
The Belgium goalkeeper is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being hurt in training, with Asmir Begovic set to return to the ...
-
Tonto dikeh's elder bro Charles and his father Mr Dikeh remembered late Mrs Veronia Dikeh who died on 9, sept, 1987 in Rivers State....
-
A 33-year-old unemployed man, John Ena has been charged with stabbing his neighbour with a bottle on her head for playing loud mus...
-
The Argentina international is reportedly attending the birth of his second child but could now be a doubt for Saturday's visit to th...
-
A former Commissioner for Environment in Ondo State and trusted ally of Governor Olusegun Mimiko, Barrister Sola Ebiseni on Tuesday picked t...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that governors, ministers and top civil servants must declare their assets Buhari said the imperative ...
EmoticonEmoticon