When a junior colleague was having personal problems, especially with her landlord, I let her move in with me and my husband. She’s young enough to be our daughter and I enjoyed her company. It was to be a temporary solution until she found alternative accommodation for herself. But unfortunately, I’ve just discovered that this lady been enjoying herself sleeping with my husband right in my house. Even after she moved out, she continued the secret act with husband in her room. I’m devastated, I feel like such an old fool! – This was sent to Aunty Bunmi by a married woman who helped her friend. her reply below: I’m sorry this has happened to you – it will take a long, long time for you to recover from this double betrayal. I’ve never been one for rushing in fancy-free women into your home with an able-bodied husband around, no matter how sorry you feel for her. But never think of yourself as a fool.You’re a kind, generous, warm-hearted woman who should deserve admiration and respect.It’s your husband and your so-called friend who are bad – for betraying you. The only regret here is that you brought both of them together. You need to move on with your life and discuss how hurt you feel with your husband, and how you can repair the trust in your marriage.
Saturday, 29 August 2015
I Helped My Friend By Taking Her Into My House, Now She’s Enjoying My Husband
I Helped My Friend By Taking Her Into My House, Now She’s Enjoying My Husband
Unknown
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
When a junior colleague was having personal problems, especially with her landlord, I let her move in with me and my husband. She’s young en...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Police officers attached to the Isheri Osun Police Division in Lagos state have been accused of shooting at a tricycle driver Godwin Ekpo...
-
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, says Chris Okotie, head pastor of Household of God Church, is not a man of God but an anti-Christ. Ike was spe...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria’s civil service has a reputation for inefficiency, low productivity and corruption. ...
-
The Jigawa State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), Thursday, arrested four persons, Abdullahi Rabiu, 28, Au...
-
The Belgium goalkeeper is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being hurt in training, with Asmir Begovic set to return to the ...
-
Tonto dikeh's elder bro Charles and his father Mr Dikeh remembered late Mrs Veronia Dikeh who died on 9, sept, 1987 in Rivers State....
-
A 33-year-old unemployed man, John Ena has been charged with stabbing his neighbour with a bottle on her head for playing loud mus...
-
The Argentina international is reportedly attending the birth of his second child but could now be a doubt for Saturday's visit to th...
-
A former Commissioner for Environment in Ondo State and trusted ally of Governor Olusegun Mimiko, Barrister Sola Ebiseni on Tuesday picked t...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that governors, ministers and top civil servants must declare their assets Buhari said the imperative ...
EmoticonEmoticon