The Brazilian's contraction of the mumps has led to Barcelona asking the 28-year-old to delay his £22.3 million exit to cover the Supercopa de Espana Pedro's move from Barcelonato Manchester Unitedlooks set to be hit by a further delay after Neymar's untimely contraction of the mumps. The Champions League winners had already put a temporary block on the forward's move until after Tuesday’s Uefa Super Cup clash with Sevillain Tbilisi in a bid to ease Lionel Messi and Neymar into the action after their delayed summer holidays. However, the Brazilian's bout of illness will keep him out for the next two weeks, prompting Barca to call for a further one-week hiatus before returning to the bargaining table. But United, who have agreed to pay a fee rising to £22.3 million (€32m) for Pedro, are eager for the player to arrive sooner rather than later given that their Premier League campaign has already begun and they face a two-legged Champions League play-off with Club Brugge on August 18 and 26. Pedro had shown an inclination to work at Barcelona’s pace after the club asked for the initial delay but an additional one-week block would rule him out of a further two United games, including the home leg of the Brugge tie. Barcelona face Athletic Bilbao on August 14 and 17 in the two-legged Supercopa de Espana, and Pedro would again be a likely starter in Neymar’s absence should the 28-year-old agree to delay his exit again.
Monday, 10 August 2015
Neymar puts block on Pedro's Man Utd move... for now
Neymar puts block on Pedro's Man Utd move... for now
Unknown
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
The Brazilian's contraction of the mumps has led to Barcelona asking the 28-year-old to delay his £22.3 million exit to cover the Superc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
The Jigawa State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), Thursday, arrested four persons, Abdullahi Rabiu, 28, Au...
-
There is a “sudden influx” of Boko Haram members in Lagos, while the sect’s cells are now present in Plateau, Gombe and Enugu states as well...
-
Police officers attached to the Isheri Osun Police Division in Lagos state have been accused of shooting at a tricycle driver Godwin Ekpo...
-
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, says Chris Okotie, head pastor of Household of God Church, is not a man of God but an anti-Christ. Ike was spe...
-
Tonto dikeh's elder bro Charles and his father Mr Dikeh remembered late Mrs Veronia Dikeh who died on 9, sept, 1987 in Rivers State....
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria’s civil service has a reputation for inefficiency, low productivity and corruption. ...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that governors, ministers and top civil servants must declare their assets Buhari said the imperative ...
-
A 33-year-old unemployed man, John Ena has been charged with stabbing his neighbour with a bottle on her head for playing loud mus...
-
O.M.G See How This Men Were Burnt To Death In Abia A man suspected to be an armed robber was burnt to death today by some mobs...
-
Police in Clayton, Missouri arrested a man after the criminal posted a photo of himself committing a crime on his Facebook page. Brandon ...
EmoticonEmoticon